Junior WordPress developer (parttime)
Do you want to work part time (8-16 hours) for a start-up that has the ambition to become one of the biggest Digital Marketing Agencies in the Netherlands? Do you also want to work for a rapidly-growing Digital Marketing Agency where your experience flourishes and where you can help clients? If both answers were yes, then this vacancy for Junior WordPress developer is made for you!
Who are you?
· Professional and intellectual capabilities at an academic level.
· Experience in CSS, HTML, PHP and MySQL. Do you write codes like it’s nothing? Have you already found 5 ways to improve the code of our website?
· Knowledge and experience in WordPress. How many WordPress websites have you helped launch?
· Eye for detail and excited at the prospect of helping our clients grow.
· Webdesign / UX skills are preferable.
· Big sense of responsibility and immune to stress.
· Self-starter who’d like to work in a team and share knowledge.
· Well-organised (you’re capable of working with a lot of small tasks).
What do we offer?
· A good salary: 11 to 16 euros an hour, dependent on your experience.
· With great performances or a lot of relevant work experience the hourly rate is negotiable.
· Fun and varying tasks at an ambitious start-up.
· An exciting job wherein you are a real part of the team.
· A lot of freedom to follow your own interests and develop on the job.
· A great working atmosphere (birthdays, big successes and company outings won’t be forgotten!).
· Working just under Amsterdam: Amstelveen it is.
|Level of education||University (of Applied Sciences)|
|Hours per week||8-16|