– The ‘good placement’ of the existing accounts. Are all descriptions set correctly within your Facebook page? Is your YouTube channel already optimally designed, such as end screens?
– Drawing up KPIs and making an annual plan for the budget to be spent.
– Checking the existing settings of advertisement accounts, such as in the Facebook Business Manager.
– Collect existing expressions and ideas and work this out for new posts.
– Coordinate and schedule posts in the content calendar.
Is your organsation also looking for support when it comes to following up with clients on Social Media channels like Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube? Not all companies spend the same amount of time and money on the Social Media channels due to a lack of focus, time or knowledge.
A lot of organsation reply too late or not at all and that results in a bad image for your company amongst the public. Does this sound familiar and are you looking for a solution? Digital Wizards is the company to be when it comes to outsourcing and proactively working on your Social Webcare.